- This event has passed.
2019 Poster Contest
October 23, 2018 - February 21, 2019
Honoring All Who Served
Project Help is calling all budding art geniuses to participate in the 2nd Annual Poster Contest in support of their mission to serve veterans and their families during difficult times.
The theme is “honoring all who served. Winning entries will be used on social media, the Project Help website and displayed at events to help promote the Project Help mission of service to our veterans.
- Original artwork must be 2-dimensional (no use or manipulation of artwork that you do not own)
- Poster should include the Project Help logo or wording
- Poster size must not exceed 18″ x 24″
- Limited to one entry per artist
- Entries must include a signed PH Poster Contest Entry Form
- Entries will be judged on the criteria of design, originality, and content in separate digital and non-digital categories
- Grades K – 4
- Grades 5 – 8
- Grades 9 – 12
All entries must be received by February 21, 2019 to Project Help, 55 Bank Street, Sussex, NJ 07461 // 973-875-2068
Download the PH Poster Contest Flyer